Well folks, Christmas is finally upon us. I’m shipping off to my favorite place in the whole wide world: Bar Harbor, Maine. Acadia National Park is one of the most beautiful places in the country.
So since I’m high tailing it up the coast, Baxter gets to spend a week with his favorite humans at Jasmine’s House! They are graciously taking him in while I am traveling. I’m so relieved he will be staying in such great hands with people who know him as well as I do. He will have a great week playing with all of his old pals, but I sure am going to miss the little bugger.
I’ll probably have to skip a few days of blog life because I’ll be out in the wilderness with no access to a computer or internet (just kidding – who actually lives like that anymore?). Really though, sorry in advance if you don’t see me again until sometime next week.
Sneak peek for posts to come around the New Year:
- Scenic pictures from Maine (sorry, I just have to share!)
- 2011 wrap up
- Kibble purchasing & delivery!!!
- Holiday for the animals coverage – better late than never, right?
- Comeback Kid Baxter’s “DNA test”
- Any requests? What do you guys want to know about Bax? Besides all of his totally adoptable traits of course, which are coming also.
We hope you have a very Merry Christmas this weekend!
For more information on adopting Comeback Kid Baxter, click here or email email@example.com.